Guidance for Conducting Physical Testing During COVID-19
- The CY 2020 semi-annual CFT requirement has not been cancelled. Marines are able to conduct the CFT.
- All Marines that had a failing PFT for CY19 shall retake the PFT within 90 days of release of MARADMIN 513/20.
- All Marines that had a failing PFT for CY20 or ANY Marine wishing to improve their score may retake the PFT if desired within 90 days of the release of MARADMIN 513/20.
- Health protection measures will be utilized while conducting the CFT and PFT to include the use of face masks, sanitation of equipment, and social distancing to the greatest extent possible. Marines being evaluated during physical testing do NOT need to wear a face mask unless they choose to do so. However, Marines assisting in events that require a partner SHALL wear a face mask.
- MARADMIN 513/20 allows BCE to be conducted once again.
- BCP assignments and removals can be processed.
- The start/ end date for BCP assignments will be the date the MARADMIN was released or later.
- All Marines that needed a HT/WT for last semi-annual period that did not get a score input due to needing BCE will re-weigh in and tape before 30 Sep 2020.
- For Geographic locations with elevated HPCON levels where the convening authority has deemed it unsafe to conduct the CFT waivers may be submitted. Procedures for submitting waivers can be found in MCO 6100.13A CH-2, Chapter 1, Para 6.b.
Click the link below for the latest guidance from the MACE concerning MCMAP training during COVID-19.
GUIDANCE FOR CONDUCTING MCMAP DURING COVID-19
With social distancing in effect, check out some new updates FitForce has released. These updates include improved user interface and the ability to plan multiple workouts per day.
FitForce Mobile FitForce Planner